Case Study 2
Spheres to facilitate a Strategic Planning project for a State-wide Not-for-Profit (NFP) organisation.
Work with key stakeholders and the NFP Board to complete a detailed analysis of the current status of the organisation. Identify the key areas of focus for the short – medium and long term future and develop a new 5 year strategic plan.
- Improved relationships with key stakeholders;
- Better understanding of core stakeholder needs;
- Identified and prioritised the key NFP’s services and diversify the organisation’s services to meet demand;
- Rebrand in line with new strategic direction
- A five year strategic plan developed and accepted by all stakeholders involved
- Identified by government as a Peak State Not-for-Profit Organisation;
- Increased funding;
- Expanded programs, resources and partnerships;
- The organisation winning a state wide award for its innovative programs.
Website: On Side Victoria
Would you like to know more? Click here to contact us.