Case Study 3
Spheres facilitates Stakeholder and Senior Management Strategic Planning Workshops for this State Government body to develop mid to long-term strategic priorities, key performance measurements and implementation processes.
To set clear directional priorities and measurements based on the organisational purpose, and to address the four key strategic pillars.
- Develop effective client relationship strategies and measurements;
- Enhance relationship management skills;
- Take a national leadership role;
- Embed effective and sustainable workforce planning;
- Secure a place as an employer of choice;
- Develop good leaders that are resilient and accountable managers
- Ensure structures and systems enable and sustain this high-performing organisation
- Develop, implement and monitor the Governance performance framework
- Build the professionalism of the organisation’s services
- Develop and implement an effective business management Framework
- Support open and frank conversation;
- Secure stronger stakeholder engagement and sustained relationships;
- Develop consensus on priorities;
- Set agreed principals and appropriate implementation;
- Inform parliamentary report.
Would you like to know more? Click here to contact us.