Case Study 4
Spheres to facilitate a National Sport Development Officers’ Conference.
- Through consultation and collaboration define the role of the State and Territory Associations, the National Body and the key stakeholders;
- Define and determine Strategic Priorities in the area of ‘development’ of the sport;
- Define the long-term sustainable objectives.
- Genuine collaboration and undersdtasnding of unique settings across Australia;
- Set strategic priorities for the next short to mid term;
- Recognition and validation of positive steps to grow participation;
Agreement on the introduction of a National ‘whole of sport’ approach to recruitment and retention strategies.
Website: Bowls Australia – “The Best Person for the Role”
Would you like to know more? Click here to contact us.